Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pavarotti

Did i tell you that since the new year, Pavarotti has decided to stop being my friend? She went from work BFFs buying awkward Christmas presents for me and New to straight up ignoring me/us. I mean, it was us - but now its just me for whatever reason.

At first I thought it was random and it really hurt my feelings, but now I find quite comical*. Mainly because now she won't even look me in the eyes and she only acknowledges my presence when the Triplets are around and she has someone that she needs to impress.

And, I'm not special. She ignores/is rude to any female that is a threat to her relationship with the Triplets. Cougs, Self Righteous and I have decided that she has a Single White Female crush on two of the triplets and their wives/families. Its actually extremely interesting to watch. Um, really spooky, but interesting.

I would not be suprised if she goes all "Misery" on the guys and she is the wild-eyed crazy on the news who is staring down the helicopters while holding them hostage. Only her weapon of choice would be cake.

That psycho loooooves her some cake.



*Up top, Titsy!
No Tits, NO! NO. I said up-top, not top-up.
Sheesh.


No comments: