Tuesday, July 22, 2008

annoying things about today.


1) my face. i look like i'm 14-years old again going through puberty.

2) whilest (who says whilest? annoying) trying to be "green" and "environmentally conscious" i decided to walk to the convenience store for my nutricious lunch featured below.

when crossing the street i walked extra fast (i am a professional woman, afterall, and we all know you look more important when you walk fast in heels) anyhow, i took the trolley tracks too aggressively with my right foot and ended up knocking the heel-nub thing off of the right heel exposing the nail underneath in the shoes that i wear just about every day to work.

[ENTER] next annoying thing about today. literally.

3) my boss calls and says he is sending a customer who is "full of sh*t" over to me.

gee, thanks.

so then when meeting said customer i make a *click*clomp* *click*clomp* noise when i walk.

the best i could do was to walk behind him and try to walk normally with my left foot and then on my tippy-toe of my right foot. its a good thing i was behind him because i just ended up looking rather gimpish. and since you can only hear one *clomp* noise, you have to wonder if that man thought i was hopping on one foot behind him.

i was.

the non-annoying thing about today is that i just won spider solitaire.

take THAT annoying things.

No comments: