Thursday, August 7, 2008

serpy.

this is my serpent friend, Serpy. post-makeover.

i bought serpy two weeks ago on a major impulse buy on a rockstar weekend with my friend, Ooey.
in the store, serpy was beautiful. he was silver with diamond sparklies all down his back, his eyes shown the most brilliant green i have ever seen. i was enchanted. if he would have given me an apple, i probably would have eaten it, too. up top, Eve. i feel you, girl.
well, as soon as i walked out of the store i turned to my friend and declared that it was the ugliest bracelet i had ever seen. a piece of jewelry only paula abdul could love.
i had to paint him gold.

so, last night about midnight i busted out my gold foil paint (naturally) and started painting my good buddy serpy.

so, i am covered to my elbows (literally) in gold foil paint and turpentine. i'm all happy that serpy is getting a makeover and i'm all..."hey serps! you look bad a$$ all gold n' sh*t." when i realize what the label said on the gold foil paint can.
"may cause cancer in the state of california."
phew.
i'm no where near cali. west coast suckas.

No comments: