Thursday, August 7, 2008

blazy.

i was totally blog lazy yesterday - you know, blazy? - (that was for you Hambone).

speaking of Ham.

check this out.

"Bipolar Oprah (Bipoprah) just cornered me in my office and talked for the last 15 minutes about herself. She’s incorrigible. Also, she’s been on fire today. I brought some pictures up to the office, and she said my husband looks like a deer in headlights and that I looked like I was older than my sister. Then she asked in front of our boss if I had a hole in my shirt (it is the whole that the string comes through in a wrap shirt). But at least our boss is seeing the crazy."

i love this for several reasons but my favorite part is that Ham used the word "incorrigible".

'ello Mary Opp'ins. Fancy a tupp'in for thu bu'rds? No 'u say? Its incorrigible? 'ell then, fish n' chips and la-ti-da, 'hen. Queens and 'uch. Ride on the tube. Bad teeth.

and you thought i was going to make fun of Bipoprah.



sucker.

just kiiiiiiiidding. i love you Ham. maybe Bipoprah's inner monologue was turned off yesterday. was she saying things like "don't forget to wipe. front to back, front to back" or maybe "hi mr. apple, i am going to eat you now."?

that's a sure sign.

2 comments:

ErinRebekah said...

That was fantastic.
ziinng!

Anonymous said...

ah, the bittersweet experience of making it onto plotting. You never rest. This is brilliant.