Saturday, June 2, 2012

Island Moon Market

Island Moon Market - North Padre Island, Texas
See what you missed?

I mean, this guy liked it.
Well, at first he was all shy...
And I was all, "Good morning!  Come on in!
I have a changing room and everything." 
And he was all, "But, I was just out for coffee
and I didn't expect to see an amazing market today."

And I was all, "I know, right??? Its all cool and stuff and,
 like, awesome on the beach, right?"
And he was all, "Yeah..."
So, he shopped.  For a while.
And eventually made it to the free wine sample tent.
And that's when it got weird. 



By the time he left he was all "Heys Y'ALL.
Looks what I's gots, y'all!  Heeeeeey!"
And I was all "Hey, man, cool it.
You got your stuff, you look good...
but you gotta go.
This is a family establishment."
And he was all, "YOU'RE a family establishment."

And I was all, "Alright, bro, just take
your one-of-a-kind fringe necklace, and go.  
Come on, man, they're calling the cops."

As he left he mumbled something I didn't quite catch...
but the sun and the gleaming feathers reflected his message.
He had given me the bird.  

No comments: