Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You know what, George...

I'm getting REAAAAL sick of your shenanigans.

I went to a Stella & Dot jewelry party the other night which is basically a really fun excuse to get all your girlfriends together and drink wine and shop for sparkly things.

Right? Right.
Well, most of their stuff is under $50 bucks but occassionally you see a higher priced item.

So, I've had my eye on this one necklace FOREVER and have been saving my pennies so I can buy it and be soooooo super cute this Fall, ok?
Well, I show up to the party and who do I see PRANCING around and SHOWING OFF his new "faaaabulous bauble" and "isn't it to die for??!!" and "this piece found him, not the other way around, and then they just fell madly in love with each other, and isn't love GRAND??!!!!"

Yup. George.

Give me a break, George. "Just fell in love with each other???"

Barf.

You KNEW I had been saving so diligently for the Garden Party necklace and now its tainted and now everyone we know will know that YOU had the necklace first and I'll have to go around town with people whispering behind my back that, "isn't that GEORGE'S necklace???"

You jerk.

The worst part about it is that those fall colors look really great with his skin tone. Plus, look how it brings out the amber hues in his eyes.

I really hate it when he's right.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George has led a blessed life and should be willing to share with you. Tell him you will let him outside and he will succumb to the excitement and forget all about the necklace.