Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Essex's Last Stand

My apartment has decided to battle me this last and final week:
  • The shower refuses to drain in a timely manner.  It scoffs at Drain-o.   
  • The toilet (unprovoked, mind you*) has decided to simply swirl the toilet paper instead of actually flushing it away.
  • My phone is a static nightmare that refuses to hold a charge.
  • Ronald, my creep-o neighbor, has clued in about the move which prompted him to get wide-eyed, stare into space and then walk off in a daze with his two hyena-like canines.  Uh, let's just say I am not staying at the apartment during the move because of Ol' Creepster Ronnie.  
  • And it is taking me twice as long to go through eight years of junk.  Its like running in mud.  I just cannot get out fast enough.    
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!



Come on, Essex!  Don't fail me now!


*Come on.  Like I would post if it were gross.  I am a lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give 'em hell girl!