Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday John Cusak!!!

You and I are birthday twins!

Did you know that ever time birthday twins kiss a bright white light rains ice cream and chocolate and a puppy gets its wings? And also, Celine Dion is there. With baby birds.
Its true.

I've thought long and hard about all the things in my life that I have accomplished and then much longer about what I still need to achieve.

The list below are my goals for the next 12 months.
I think they're pretty standard and more importantly, totally acheivable.
Here it goes:

*Learn guitar*
*Speaka-the-Spanisha*
*Climb a mountain*
*Fight Communism*
*Do a sweet jump while snowboarding*
*Make a million dollars*
*Give a puppy it's wings*
*Write nonsensical jibberish in a list on my birthday*
*Canoe down the Rio Grande*
*Make out with Ryan Gosling and/or Jason Mraz*
*Become more awesomer than ever imagined*
*Stop the oil leaking in the Gulf*
*Again, the puppy thing*
Ok, I think that's a good start to my year.
Am I forgetting anything?

No comments: